Nestlé: time for a break into the US (COMMENT) - MEMBERS
There is growing speculation that Nestlé, the largest chocolate confectionery company in the world, is to buy Hershey, which owns the US rights to Kit Kat. The US rights will be extremely valuable to the Swiss company and its option to reacquire the marketing rights to Kit Kat, if control of Hershey changes, could put off other bidders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"