Nestlé: time for a break into the US (COMMENT) - MEMBERS
There is growing speculation that Nestlé, the largest chocolate confectionery company in the world, is to buy Hershey, which owns the US rights to Kit Kat. The US rights will be extremely valuable to the Swiss company and its option to reacquire the marketing rights to Kit Kat, if control of Hershey changes, could put off other bidders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs