Timeline - King's reign at Sainsbury's
Justin King is to step down as CEO of Sainsbury's after a decade in charge of the UK grocer. King has revitalised Sainsbury's, taking a business with stock issues to one that has consistently outperformed its rivals in recent years. Here's a look at the key events of King's reign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How Nestle, R&R stand to benefit from ice cream JV
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- How Hain is refocusing amid growing competition
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Kraft Heinz sees "faster" savings, volume uptick
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition