Timeline - King's reign at Sainsbury's
Justin King is to step down as CEO of Sainsbury's after a decade in charge of the UK grocer. King has revitalised Sainsbury's, taking a business with stock issues to one that has consistently outperformed its rivals in recent years. Here's a look at the key events of King's reign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- Italy yoghurt woes lead to Emmi profit warning
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina