Timeline - King's reign at Sainsbury's
Justin King is to step down as CEO of Sainsbury's after a decade in charge of the UK grocer. King has revitalised Sainsbury's, taking a business with stock issues to one that has consistently outperformed its rivals in recent years. Here's a look at the key events of King's reign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Why Pinnacle Foods faces work on Boulder Brands
- What could be benefit of US approval of GM salmon?
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Fonterra, Bellamy's strike baby nutritionals partn
- Unilever sets 2030 carbon positive goal
- Emmi acquires US firm Redwood Hill Farm
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down