CANADA: Timothy's develops a sweet tooth - Canadian coffee retailer expands through acquisition
TORONTO/CNW/ - Becky McKinnon, President and CEO of Timothy's Coffees of the World Inc., (Timothy's) announced today the acquisition of the mmmuffins Canada Corporation (mCC). mCC is one of the largest privately held franchise companies in Canada, represented in the marketplace by three separate retail concepts: mmmarvelous mmmuffins - mmm Specialty Bakery & Beverage Co., michel's baguette and Muffin Break.mCC's two key retail brands, mmmarvelous mmmuffins - mmm Specialty Bakery & Beverage Co. and michel's baguette, are successful bakery concepts that serve over 300,000 consumers weekly in strategic high-traffic locations in shopping malls, office tower concourses and transport centres across Canada. In total, mCC operates more than 90 retail outlets across the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits