CANADA: Timothy's develops a sweet tooth - Canadian coffee retailer expands through acquisition
TORONTO/CNW/ - Becky McKinnon, President and CEO of Timothy's Coffees of the World Inc., (Timothy's) announced today the acquisition of the mmmuffins Canada Corporation (mCC). mCC is one of the largest privately held franchise companies in Canada, represented in the marketplace by three separate retail concepts: mmmarvelous mmmuffins - mmm Specialty Bakery & Beverage Co., michel's baguette and Muffin Break.mCC's two key retail brands, mmmarvelous mmmuffins - mmm Specialty Bakery & Beverage Co. and michel's baguette, are successful bakery concepts that serve over 300,000 consumers weekly in strategic high-traffic locations in shopping malls, office tower concourses and transport centres across Canada. In total, mCC operates more than 90 retail outlets across the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti