HONG KONG: Tingyi to issue convertible bond of up to US$100m
Hong Kong-based instant noodle producer Tingyi Holdings Corp is to issue up to US$100m in convertible bonds. An investment-banking source told Reuters earlier today [Monday] that the bonds have a maturity of three years. They will carry a coupon of 3%, with a conversion premium of between 12% and 17%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target