HONG KONG: Tingyi to issue convertible bond of up to US$100m
Hong Kong-based instant noodle producer Tingyi Holdings Corp is to issue up to US$100m in convertible bonds. An investment-banking source told Reuters earlier today [Monday] that the bonds have a maturity of three years. They will carry a coupon of 3%, with a conversion premium of between 12% and 17%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival