JAPAN: Tissue found in Meiji yoghurt
A public health centre in Miyazaki, Southern Japan, today (8 September) informed Meiji Milk Products Co. that a tissue had been discovered in a cup of its yoghurt product. The yoghurt is one is 33,170 packages produced on 30 August at the Hyogo Plant, in Western Japan, but as yet the company has not received any other complaints.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units