JAPAN: Tissue found in Meiji yoghurt
A public health centre in Miyazaki, Southern Japan, today (8 September) informed Meiji Milk Products Co. that a tissue had been discovered in a cup of its yoghurt product. The yoghurt is one is 33,170 packages produced on 30 August at the Hyogo Plant, in Western Japan, but as yet the company has not received any other complaints.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses