JAPAN: Tissue found in Meiji yoghurt
A public health centre in Miyazaki, Southern Japan, today (8 September) informed Meiji Milk Products Co. that a tissue had been discovered in a cup of its yoghurt product. The yoghurt is one is 33,170 packages produced on 30 August at the Hyogo Plant, in Western Japan, but as yet the company has not received any other complaints.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves