JAPAN: Tissue found in Meiji yoghurt
A public health centre in Miyazaki, Southern Japan, today (8 September) informed Meiji Milk Products Co. that a tissue had been discovered in a cup of its yoghurt product. The yoghurt is one is 33,170 packages produced on 30 August at the Hyogo Plant, in Western Japan, but as yet the company has not received any other complaints.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant