JAPAN: Tissue found in Meiji yoghurt
A public health centre in Miyazaki, Southern Japan, today (8 September) informed Meiji Milk Products Co. that a tissue had been discovered in a cup of its yoghurt product. The yoghurt is one is 33,170 packages produced on 30 August at the Hyogo Plant, in Western Japan, but as yet the company has not received any other complaints.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action