USA: Titan, Hawaii Pride Team to Bring Fresh Hawaiian Fruit to U.S. Mainland
Today, The Titan Corporation and Hawaii Pride LLC debut the nation's first SureBeam® disinfestation facility in Hilo, Hawaii -- opening the door for nutritious, tree-ripened papaya and other exotic Hawaiian fruits to begin appearing in mainland supermarkets around the nation.For over 50 years, Hawaiian farmers have been denied ready access to the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre