USA: Titan, Hawaii Pride Team to Bring Fresh Hawaiian Fruit to U.S. Mainland
Today, The Titan Corporation and Hawaii Pride LLC debut the nation's first SureBeam® disinfestation facility in Hilo, Hawaii -- opening the door for nutritious, tree-ripened papaya and other exotic Hawaiian fruits to begin appearing in mainland supermarkets around the nation.For over 50 years, Hawaiian farmers have been denied ready access to the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO