USA: Titan, Hawaii Pride Team to Bring Fresh Hawaiian Fruit to U.S. Mainland
Today, The Titan Corporation and Hawaii Pride LLC debut the nation's first SureBeam® disinfestation facility in Hilo, Hawaii -- opening the door for nutritious, tree-ripened papaya and other exotic Hawaiian fruits to begin appearing in mainland supermarkets around the nation.For over 50 years, Hawaiian farmers have been denied ready access to the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery