USA: Titan names date for SureBeam spin-off
San Diego-based Titan Corp has announced a Record Date of 26 July and a Distribution Date of 5 August 2002 for the distribution of stock of its subsidiary SureBeam to Titan shareholders. The exact ratio of shares of SureBeam common stock to be distributed to Titan common shareholders, for each share of Titan common stock owned at 5:00pm EDT on 26 July 2002 record date, will be calculated by taking the total number of shares of SureBeam common stock to be distributed in the spin-off and dividing it by the total number of shares of Titan common stock outstanding at 5:00pm EDT on 26 July 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units