USA: Titan names date for SureBeam spin-off
San Diego-based Titan Corp has announced a Record Date of 26 July and a Distribution Date of 5 August 2002 for the distribution of stock of its subsidiary SureBeam to Titan shareholders. The exact ratio of shares of SureBeam common stock to be distributed to Titan common shareholders, for each share of Titan common stock owned at 5:00pm EDT on 26 July 2002 record date, will be calculated by taking the total number of shares of SureBeam common stock to be distributed in the spin-off and dividing it by the total number of shares of Titan common stock outstanding at 5:00pm EDT on 26 July 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch