USA: Titan names date for SureBeam spin-off
San Diego-based Titan Corp has announced a Record Date of 26 July and a Distribution Date of 5 August 2002 for the distribution of stock of its subsidiary SureBeam to Titan shareholders. The exact ratio of shares of SureBeam common stock to be distributed to Titan common shareholders, for each share of Titan common stock owned at 5:00pm EDT on 26 July 2002 record date, will be calculated by taking the total number of shares of SureBeam common stock to be distributed in the spin-off and dividing it by the total number of shares of Titan common stock outstanding at 5:00pm EDT on 26 July 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival