USA: Titan Praises FDA for Taking Major Step to Eliminate Salmonella in Eggs
The Titan Corporation (NYSE: TTN - news) -- innovator of the nation's first electronic pasteurization system for food -- today praised the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for approving the removal of Salmonella in fresh eggs using ionizing energy."We have been testing SureBeam® electronic pasteurization technology for several years, and we know how remarkably effective the technology can be against Salmonella," said Larry Oberkefell, President and CEO of Titan's SureBeam Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth