USA: Titan Praises FDA for Taking Major Step to Eliminate Salmonella in Eggs
The Titan Corporation (NYSE: TTN - news) -- innovator of the nation's first electronic pasteurization system for food -- today praised the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for approving the removal of Salmonella in fresh eggs using ionizing energy."We have been testing SureBeam® electronic pasteurization technology for several years, and we know how remarkably effective the technology can be against Salmonella," said Larry Oberkefell, President and CEO of Titan's SureBeam Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits