USA: Titan Praises FDA for Taking Major Step to Eliminate Salmonella in Eggs
The Titan Corporation (NYSE: TTN - news) -- innovator of the nation's first electronic pasteurization system for food -- today praised the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for approving the removal of Salmonella in fresh eggs using ionizing energy."We have been testing SureBeam® electronic pasteurization technology for several years, and we know how remarkably effective the technology can be against Salmonella," said Larry Oberkefell, President and CEO of Titan's SureBeam Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund