ISRAEL: Tivall posts records sales, launches new tofu product
Tivall , Israel's leading manufacturer and exporter of meat analogues, registered a record-breaking sales returns of NIS225m (US$54.3m), of which 50% stem from exports. Tivall is a wholly owned company of the Tivall Group , in turn owned by Osem-Nestlé (51%) and
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO