ISRAEL: Tnuva invests in US$34m whey plant
Tnuva , Israel's largest dairy company, will construct a whey processing plant at an investment of US$34m. The new plant, to be constructed in cooperation with New Zealand-based FSG and Penhold of Canada, will be the first of its kind in the Middle East, and one of the largest in the world. FSG is one of the world's leading companies for the production and marketing of whey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action