ISRAEL: Tnuva invests in US$34m whey plant
Tnuva , Israel's largest dairy company, will construct a whey processing plant at an investment of US$34m. The new plant, to be constructed in cooperation with New Zealand-based FSG and Penhold of Canada, will be the first of its kind in the Middle East, and one of the largest in the world. FSG is one of the world's leading companies for the production and marketing of whey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses