ISRAEL: Tnuva invests in US$34m whey plant
Tnuva , Israel's largest dairy company, will construct a whey processing plant at an investment of US$34m. The new plant, to be constructed in cooperation with New Zealand-based FSG and Penhold of Canada, will be the first of its kind in the Middle East, and one of the largest in the world. FSG is one of the world's leading companies for the production and marketing of whey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'