ISRAEL: TNUVA, Israel's Largest Food & Dairy Company Selects Intentia to Deliver an Enterprise Application Solution On Sun Solaris
TNUVA, Israel's largest food and dairy company, has selected the e- collaboration enterprise application solution Movex NextGen from Intentia, to be implemented in its dairies throughout Israel. The total order value amounts to USD 2.6 million, out of which USD 1 million in license fees and the remaining USD 1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre