UK: Toffee Frosties hit the streets
Kids' favourite Tony the Tiger is back on the prowl - this time with a tasty new toffee twist.For Tony is just about to make breakfast more fun than ever before with the launch his first ever limited edition cereal, new Toffee Frosties.Tony theTiger has worked his magic on the classic original by adding a delicious toffee flavour coating to the traditional crispy, frosted flakes of corn to create this new taste sensation.New Toffee Frosties are in the stores from October but stocks are limited so make sure you get your paws on them before they all disappear. Priced at £1.69 for 500g they're Gr-r-reat value too.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO