USA: TOFUTTI announces increased sales and operating and net income
TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. (Amex: TOF) yesterday announced improved results for the fifty-two week period ended December 30, 2000. Net sales for the fifty-two weeks ended December 30, 2000 increased 12% to $13,343,000 compared with net sales of $11,912,000 for the fifty-three weeks ended January 1, 2000. For the fifty-two weeks ended December 30, 2000, the Company reported an increase in operating income to $1,465,000 as compared with operating income of $1,424,000 for the comparable 1999 period. The Company's operating results were negatively impacted during the fifty-two week period ended December 30, 2000 as a result of new product start-up costs, including costs incurred at new co-packaging locations and higher packaging and freight charges. The Company expects that during 2001 its operating expenses will continue to be affected by these same factors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly