USA: TOFUTTI Announces Second Quarter Results
TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. (Amex: TOF) today announced improved results for the thirteen and twenty-six week periods ended July 1, 2000.Net sales for the thirteen weeks ended July 1, 2000 increased 12% to $3.8 million compared with net sales of $3.4 million for the thirteen weeks ended July 3, 1999. Net sales for the twenty-six week period ended July 1, 2000 increased 13% to $6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units