USA: TOFUTTI Announces Second Quarter Results
TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. (Amex: TOF) today announced improved results for the thirteen and twenty-six week periods ended July 1, 2000.Net sales for the thirteen weeks ended July 1, 2000 increased 12% to $3.8 million compared with net sales of $3.4 million for the thirteen weeks ended July 3, 1999. Net sales for the twenty-six week period ended July 1, 2000 increased 13% to $6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group