Tofutti boss Mintz to return after surgery
Tofutti chairman, president Mintz set to return to company
Tofutti Brands has indicated that its chairman and president David Mintz will return to his duties, having undergone a "successful" surgical procedure.
Mintz, who founded the dairy-free food group, expects to return to work this summer following a period of convalescence, Tofutti said.
During his absence, chief financial officer Steven Kass will assume his day-to day responsibilities.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units