Tofutti boss Mintz to return after surgery
Tofutti chairman, president Mintz set to return to company
Tofutti Brands has indicated that its chairman and president David Mintz will return to his duties, having undergone a "successful" surgical procedure.
Mintz, who founded the dairy-free food group, expects to return to work this summer following a period of convalescence, Tofutti said.
During his absence, chief financial officer Steven Kass will assume his day-to day responsibilities.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016