USA: Tony Roma's says major development deals for US, expansion in Australia and Spain
Dallas-based restaurant group Romacorp has announced the signing of two major domestic franchise development agreements. Under one of the new agreements, Romaco of Michigan will develop at least seven new Tony Roma's restaurants in Detroit. In the second one, Washington Securities and Investment Corporation will develop Tony Roma's restaurants in SE Washington, NE Oregon and North Central Idaho.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning