USA: Tony Roma's says major development deals for US, expansion in Australia and Spain
Dallas-based restaurant group Romacorp has announced the signing of two major domestic franchise development agreements. Under one of the new agreements, Romaco of Michigan will develop at least seven new Tony Roma's restaurants in Detroit. In the second one, Washington Securities and Investment Corporation will develop Tony Roma's restaurants in SE Washington, NE Oregon and North Central Idaho.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund