USA: Tony Roma's signs development agreement for Netherlands Antilles
Roma Systems, Inc. has signed an international agreement for the development of Tony Roma's restaurants in the Netherlands Antilles. The company also announced the opening of the first international "Tony Roma's Express" which debuted in Caracas, Venezuela. Ruben Mansur, Jr. will develop a minimum of three new Tony Roma's restaurants in the Netherlands Antilles which includes Curacao, St. Maarten, and Bonaire. Mansur also has the rights to develop an additional Tony Roma's restaurant in Aruba. Several locations are currently under consideration in each of these areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs