USA: Tony Roma's signs development agreement for Netherlands Antilles
Roma Systems, Inc. has signed an international agreement for the development of Tony Roma's restaurants in the Netherlands Antilles. The company also announced the opening of the first international "Tony Roma's Express" which debuted in Caracas, Venezuela. Ruben Mansur, Jr. will develop a minimum of three new Tony Roma's restaurants in the Netherlands Antilles which includes Curacao, St. Maarten, and Bonaire. Mansur also has the rights to develop an additional Tony Roma's restaurant in Aruba. Several locations are currently under consideration in each of these areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image