USA: Tony Roma's signs development agreement for Netherlands Antilles
Roma Systems, Inc. has signed an international agreement for the development of Tony Roma's restaurants in the Netherlands Antilles. The company also announced the opening of the first international "Tony Roma's Express" which debuted in Caracas, Venezuela. Ruben Mansur, Jr. will develop a minimum of three new Tony Roma's restaurants in the Netherlands Antilles which includes Curacao, St. Maarten, and Bonaire. Mansur also has the rights to develop an additional Tony Roma's restaurant in Aruba. Several locations are currently under consideration in each of these areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units