USA: Tony Roma's signs development agreement for Netherlands Antilles
Roma Systems, Inc. has signed an international agreement for the development of Tony Roma's restaurants in the Netherlands Antilles. The company also announced the opening of the first international "Tony Roma's Express" which debuted in Caracas, Venezuela. Ruben Mansur, Jr. will develop a minimum of three new Tony Roma's restaurants in the Netherlands Antilles which includes Curacao, St. Maarten, and Bonaire. Mansur also has the rights to develop an additional Tony Roma's restaurant in Aruba. Several locations are currently under consideration in each of these areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review