UK: Tony the Tiger to go Walking with Beasts this winter, Greeeat news for sales?
US cereals giant Kellogg's is hoping to compete with rivals by turning to the small screen this year as it seeks to boost sales during the winter period, a time traditionally seen as difficult for cereal products. This Christmas, consumers will witness a fierce battle of the brands on supermarket shelves, as food and beverage producers seek to cash in on the popularity of film phenomena such as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action