UK: Tony the Tiger to go Walking with Beasts this winter, Greeeat news for sales?
US cereals giant Kellogg's is hoping to compete with rivals by turning to the small screen this year as it seeks to boost sales during the winter period, a time traditionally seen as difficult for cereal products. This Christmas, consumers will witness a fierce battle of the brands on supermarket shelves, as food and beverage producers seek to cash in on the popularity of film phenomena such as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail