UK: Tony the Tiger to go Walking with Beasts this winter, Greeeat news for sales?
US cereals giant Kellogg's is hoping to compete with rivals by turning to the small screen this year as it seeks to boost sales during the winter period, a time traditionally seen as difficult for cereal products. This Christmas, consumers will witness a fierce battle of the brands on supermarket shelves, as food and beverage producers seek to cash in on the popularity of film phenomena such as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1