CANADA/USA: Too soon to tell when Canada beef ban will end - USDA
It is too soon to be able to forecast when the US ban on imports of Canadian beef will be lifted, according to a top US Department of Agriculture official. The US banned on 20 May the import of Canadian beef and related products following the discovery of a solitary case of mad cow disease in the Canadian state of Alberta.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch