USA: Toon Disney and Frito-Lay Partner for "Magic in the Bag" Promotion to Celebrate "Fab Five Fourth" of July
Toon Disney, Disney/ABC Cable Network's 24-hour, all-animation channel, and Frito-Lay Inc. are teaming up this summer to bring the spirit of Disney animated characters to more than 80 million packages of Frito-Lay products. In addition to significant media and on-package advertising, the campaign -- titled "Look for Magic in the Bag" -- will feature an instant-win game offering cash, Frito-Lay product and Toon Disney prizes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega