US: Tootie Pie Co. inks distribution deal
Tootie Pie Co. has signed a distribution deal with US group Ben E Keith Foods.
Tootie Pie said the deal would cover ten US states, including Texas, New Mexico and Tennessee.
President and CEO Don Merrill said: "We appreciate the importance of achieving this distinction within Ben E Keith and look forward to growing our business, together."
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China