USA :Tootsie Roll Industries Acquires Andes Candies
Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc. (NYSE: TR), today announced that it has consummated the purchase of the assets of Andes Candies, Inc. from Brach's Confections, Inc. Andes is a well-known chocolatey mint particularly known for its green creme de menthe center layer."We are excited to add this well known brand to the Tootsie Roll Industries' family of products," said Melvin and Ellen Gordon, chairman and president, respectively, of Tootsie Roll Industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins