USA :Tootsie Roll Industries Acquires Andes Candies
Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc. (NYSE: TR), today announced that it has consummated the purchase of the assets of Andes Candies, Inc. from Brach's Confections, Inc. Andes is a well-known chocolatey mint particularly known for its green creme de menthe center layer."We are excited to add this well known brand to the Tootsie Roll Industries' family of products," said Melvin and Ellen Gordon, chairman and president, respectively, of Tootsie Roll Industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs