Top Sales Executive Hired to Promote Meals.com Industry Advantage
Coinstar's Meals.com today announced it has named Peter Barbaresi as executive vice president of sales. In this position, Mr. Barbaresi will develop and execute specific programs designed to generate revenue for Meals.com. Mr. Barbaresi brings to Meals.com more than 18 years of sales, marketing and general business management experience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre