Top stories on just-food - 13 June
Food safety is one of the industry's most contentious issues and the tomato salmonella outbreak sweeping the US proved that this week. Advertising, another often controversial subject, also proved popular, with Nestle caught in the cross-fire on both sides of the Atlantic. And the M&A activity rumbled on with deals in the bakery and dairy sectors among the top ten stories on just-food over the last seven days.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations