Top stories on just-food - 18 July
UK retail dominated our pages this week with the news that the Co-operative Group had finally secured the takeover of rival grocer Somerfield. Elsewhere, however, we saw Belgium-based retailer Delhaize issue a shock profit warning, while China's booming retail scene continued to grow - although inflation continues to be a problem. Here are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti