Top stories on just-food this week
The list of the ten best-selling new food and beverage products in the US for 2007 has proved a must-read for many of our readers in recent days. This week, we interviewed Sheila McCusker of IRI, the analysts behind the list, and found out more about the brands that succeeded last year. Elsewhere, Kerry's long-rumoured acquisition of Breeo Foods and Nestle's bullish trading update were the highlights of this week. Here are just-food's top five stories this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"