Top stories on just-food this week
The list of the ten best-selling new food and beverage products in the US for 2007 has proved a must-read for many of our readers in recent days. This week, we interviewed Sheila McCusker of IRI, the analysts behind the list, and found out more about the brands that succeeded last year. Elsewhere, Kerry's long-rumoured acquisition of Breeo Foods and Nestle's bullish trading update were the highlights of this week. Here are just-food's top five stories this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins