Top stories on just-food this week
The list of the ten best-selling new food and beverage products in the US for 2007 has proved a must-read for many of our readers in recent days. This week, we interviewed Sheila McCusker of IRI, the analysts behind the list, and found out more about the brands that succeeded last year. Elsewhere, Kerry's long-rumoured acquisition of Breeo Foods and Nestle's bullish trading update were the highlights of this week. Here are just-food's top five stories this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target