Top stories on just-food this week
In the last five days, Italian buffalo mozzarella has become the talking point in European food circles with concerns over its safety. Elsewhere, French retailers Leclerc and Intermarché quit as associate members of the country's grocery trade association, while European food group Uniq tried to conquer the doubters with its annual results. In the US, ConAgra Foodssold its commodity arm for US$2.1bn, while a retail row is brewing down in Australia. Here are the most popular stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action