Top stories on just-food this week
In the last five days, Italian buffalo mozzarella has become the talking point in European food circles with concerns over its safety. Elsewhere, French retailers Leclerc and Intermarché quit as associate members of the country's grocery trade association, while European food group Uniq tried to conquer the doubters with its annual results. In the US, ConAgra Foodssold its commodity arm for US$2.1bn, while a retail row is brewing down in Australia. Here are the most popular stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units