Top stories on just-food this week
In the last five days, Italian buffalo mozzarella has become the talking point in European food circles with concerns over its safety. Elsewhere, French retailers Leclerc and Intermarché quit as associate members of the country's grocery trade association, while European food group Uniq tried to conquer the doubters with its annual results. In the US, ConAgra Foodssold its commodity arm for US$2.1bn, while a retail row is brewing down in Australia. Here are the most popular stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund