Top stories on just-food this week
In the last five days, Italian buffalo mozzarella has become the talking point in European food circles with concerns over its safety. Elsewhere, French retailers Leclerc and Intermarché quit as associate members of the country's grocery trade association, while European food group Uniq tried to conquer the doubters with its annual results. In the US, ConAgra Foodssold its commodity arm for US$2.1bn, while a retail row is brewing down in Australia. Here are the most popular stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth