Top stories on just-food this week
Heinz dominated the headlines this week, when the Pittsburgh-based ketchup maker unveiled expansion plans and hinted that it might be interested in acquiring the Campbell Soup Co. Just-food's top ten facts on Indian retailing proved popular with readers, following hot on the heels of news that Tesco is planning a foray into India. Pilgrim's pride revealed that it plans to close two plants and food safety again came under the microscope. Meanwhile, in news from Australia, the Dairy Farmers sale saga continued and there was further criticism of the inquiry into the grocery sector. These were the ten most read stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target