Top stories on just-food this week
Heinz dominated the headlines this week, when the Pittsburgh-based ketchup maker unveiled expansion plans and hinted that it might be interested in acquiring the Campbell Soup Co. Just-food's top ten facts on Indian retailing proved popular with readers, following hot on the heels of news that Tesco is planning a foray into India. Pilgrim's pride revealed that it plans to close two plants and food safety again came under the microscope. Meanwhile, in news from Australia, the Dairy Farmers sale saga continued and there was further criticism of the inquiry into the grocery sector. These were the ten most read stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill