Top stories on just-food this week
Heinz dominated the headlines this week, when the Pittsburgh-based ketchup maker unveiled expansion plans and hinted that it might be interested in acquiring the Campbell Soup Co. Just-food's top ten facts on Indian retailing proved popular with readers, following hot on the heels of news that Tesco is planning a foray into India. Pilgrim's pride revealed that it plans to close two plants and food safety again came under the microscope. Meanwhile, in news from Australia, the Dairy Farmers sale saga continued and there was further criticism of the inquiry into the grocery sector. These were the ten most read stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report