Top stories on just-food this week
just-food had something of an Eastern flavour this week with stories in Japan and China grabbing the headlines. Two of Japan's largest food groups, Meiji Dairies and confectioner Meiji Seika, have decided to merge amid intense domestic competition. Across the sea in China, the country has been rocked by a baby formula safety scare, with leading dairy Sanlu Group under the microscope.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast