Top stories on just-food this week
just-food had something of an Eastern flavour this week with stories in Japan and China grabbing the headlines. Two of Japan's largest food groups, Meiji Dairies and confectioner Meiji Seika, have decided to merge amid intense domestic competition. Across the sea in China, the country has been rocked by a baby formula safety scare, with leading dairy Sanlu Group under the microscope.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre