Top stories on just-food this week
The twists and turns of the ongoing peanut butter salmonella scandal in the US caught your attention this week. With the number of illnesses rising and the product recall widening, it remains a tense situation for those manufacturers and retailers caught up in the scare. Elsewhere, US chocolate giant Hershey booked some improving annual results - although confectioners of all sizes will be wary of spiralling cocoa prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry