Top stories on just-food this week
The results season continued this week with US dairy giant Dean Foods, French food group Danone and PepsiCo all issuing their full-year numbers. Away from the balance sheets, UK food regulators urged the country to follow a more balanced diet with their campaign to curb the consumption of saturated fat. These are the ten most popular stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre