Top stories on just-food this week
It's been a busy week for just-food with the team in attendance at the IFE at London's ExCel, and then at the Retail Week Conference. Coverage from both events proved popular among readers. Elsewhere, Wal-Mart relaunched its value range, while French retailers agreed to lower food prices. On the M&A front, Ireland's Kerry Group won court approval for its Breeo Foods buy, while Sadia admitted it was in talks with fellow Brazilian meat firm Perdigao.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action