Top stories on just-food this week
Once again, the issue of food safety reared its head in the US and once again, a nut maker is at the centre of the outbreak. The likes of PepsiCo, Kraft Foods and Kroger have pulled lines after the country's second-largest pistachio maker announced a recall over salmonella fears. In Europe, Bakkavor booked a loss for 2008 and Cadbury announced plans to close a gum plant in Spain. And, in Asia, Heinz entered India's cereal market. These are the top stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega