Top stories on just-food this week
Once again, the issue of food safety reared its head in the US and once again, a nut maker is at the centre of the outbreak. The likes of PepsiCo, Kraft Foods and Kroger have pulled lines after the country's second-largest pistachio maker announced a recall over salmonella fears. In Europe, Bakkavor booked a loss for 2008 and Cadbury announced plans to close a gum plant in Spain. And, in Asia, Heinz entered India's cereal market. These are the top stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project