Top stories on just-food this week
The topic of swine flu has certainly captured many media headlines this week as the pork industry waits to assess the full impact. Also under strain, Fonterra decided to quit its venture in India after realising too much investment was needed behind the business. Dutch food group Vion also announced plans to close a bacon processing site close in the UK. A company that doesn't seem to be suffering too much however, is Unilever, which this week announced its intention to buy ketchup maker Baltimor Holding. These are the top stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target