Top stories on just-food this week
This week has been a positive period for certain retailers as Aldi announced plans to expand in Ireland, while in the UK, Sainsbury's posted an 11% rise in annual underlying profits. Asda was also upbeat with an 8.4% rise in sales as it lured shoppers from rivals. Elsewhere, Grupo Lala scooped up National Dairy in a bid to expand in the US and salads group Florette acquired UK counterpart, Salads To Go. These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill