Top stories on just-food this week
This week has been a positive period for certain retailers as Aldi announced plans to expand in Ireland, while in the UK, Sainsbury's posted an 11% rise in annual underlying profits. Asda was also upbeat with an 8.4% rise in sales as it lured shoppers from rivals. Elsewhere, Grupo Lala scooped up National Dairy in a bid to expand in the US and salads group Florette acquired UK counterpart, Salads To Go. These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China