Top stories on just-food this week
The increasingly sour row over milk prices in Europe continued to grab your attention this week amid news the EU could provide some help to farmers. The latest numbers from Heinz, Northern Foods and Greencore also proved popular - especially as a bullish Greencore signalled its plans to expand further in the US. And the speculation surrounding Danone's reported interest in Parmalat also raised eyebrows. These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations