Top stories on just-food this week
The debate over retailer expansion in the UK swung back into the spotlight this week with the country's regulator standing firm on a planning test - much to the chagrin of Tesco. Rumours on Wal-Mart's intentions over Russia resurfaced as the world's largest retailer was linked with local grocer Kopeyka. In France, Carrefour claimed to be "encouraged" despite its quarterly sales falling year-on-year; while ailing milk group Entremont Alliance attracted a joint bid from peers Sodiaal and Bongrain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund