Top stories on just-food this week
Keen watchers of the US meat sector should not count their chickens just yet but the mounting speculation that Brazilian giant JBS is set to bid for ailing poultry group Pilgrim's Pride has proved this week's top story on just-food. The news that Auchan and Tesco could be ready to make a move for Ukraine retailer O'Key has also set tongues wagging, while retail eyes have also been watching the tussle over UK group Nisa-Today's. The start of Sodiaal's exclusive talks to buy ailing French dairy firm Entremont Alliance also helped give this week's leading stories on the site an M&A flavour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016