Top stories on just-food this week
Keen watchers of the US meat sector should not count their chickens just yet but the mounting speculation that Brazilian giant JBS is set to bid for ailing poultry group Pilgrim's Pride has proved this week's top story on just-food. The news that Auchan and Tesco could be ready to make a move for Ukraine retailer O'Key has also set tongues wagging, while retail eyes have also been watching the tussle over UK group Nisa-Today's. The start of Sodiaal's exclusive talks to buy ailing French dairy firm Entremont Alliance also helped give this week's leading stories on the site an M&A flavour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target