Top stories on just-food this week
Keen watchers of the US meat sector should not count their chickens just yet but the mounting speculation that Brazilian giant JBS is set to bid for ailing poultry group Pilgrim's Pride has proved this week's top story on just-food. The news that Auchan and Tesco could be ready to make a move for Ukraine retailer O'Key has also set tongues wagging, while retail eyes have also been watching the tussle over UK group Nisa-Today's. The start of Sodiaal's exclusive talks to buy ailing French dairy firm Entremont Alliance also helped give this week's leading stories on the site an M&A flavour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week