Top stories on just-food this week
Keen watchers of the US meat sector should not count their chickens just yet but the mounting speculation that Brazilian giant JBS is set to bid for ailing poultry group Pilgrim's Pride has proved this week's top story on just-food. The news that Auchan and Tesco could be ready to make a move for Ukraine retailer O'Key has also set tongues wagging, while retail eyes have also been watching the tussle over UK group Nisa-Today's. The start of Sodiaal's exclusive talks to buy ailing French dairy firm Entremont Alliance also helped give this week's leading stories on the site an M&A flavour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp