Top stories on just-food this week
JBS's bold attempt to become the world's largest meat processor grabbed your attention this week, with its proposed acquisition of US poultry firm Pilgrim's Pride and its planned merger with Brazilian food group Bertin among the ten most-read stories on just-food. The continued rumblings over the future of Cadbury also caught your eye, as did the goings-on with Woolworths Ltd and Coles in Australia's grocery retailing sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO