Top stories on just-food this week
JBS's bold attempt to become the world's largest meat processor grabbed your attention this week, with its proposed acquisition of US poultry firm Pilgrim's Pride and its planned merger with Brazilian food group Bertin among the ten most-read stories on just-food. The continued rumblings over the future of Cadbury also caught your eye, as did the goings-on with Woolworths Ltd and Coles in Australia's grocery retailing sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast