Top stories on just-food this week
JBS's bold attempt to become the world's largest meat processor grabbed your attention this week, with its proposed acquisition of US poultry firm Pilgrim's Pride and its planned merger with Brazilian food group Bertin among the ten most-read stories on just-food. The continued rumblings over the future of Cadbury also caught your eye, as did the goings-on with Woolworths Ltd and Coles in Australia's grocery retailing sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth