Top stories on just-food this week
Waitrose, the UK retailer, hit the headlines this week with its plans to further expand into the convenience sector. Elsewhere, on the ethical and organic front, the UK's Organic Trade Board drew up a plan to expand the organic market over the next six years. And, at the International Dairy Federation's World dairy Summit in Berlin this week, the global dairy industry threw its support behind a plan to reduce the sector's carbon emissions in a bid to tackle climate change. Here are the top stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning