Top stories on just-food this week
Waitrose, the UK retailer, hit the headlines this week with its plans to further expand into the convenience sector. Elsewhere, on the ethical and organic front, the UK's Organic Trade Board drew up a plan to expand the organic market over the next six years. And, at the International Dairy Federation's World dairy Summit in Berlin this week, the global dairy industry threw its support behind a plan to reduce the sector's carbon emissions in a bid to tackle climate change. Here are the top stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant