Top stories on just-food this week
What goes into food and what is slapped on the outside dominated the headlines on just-food this week. Food manufacturers and retailers continued to fall over themselves to demonstrate their commitment to sustainable palm oil although, as our interview with the WWF revealed, there are those in the industry that have yet to take any action on the issue. One industry-wide action on food labelling in the US has hit the buffers with the country's leading food makers pulling out of the Smart Choices Program. Will US regulators now fill that void? These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund