Top stories on just-food this week
What goes into food and what is slapped on the outside dominated the headlines on just-food this week. Food manufacturers and retailers continued to fall over themselves to demonstrate their commitment to sustainable palm oil although, as our interview with the WWF revealed, there are those in the industry that have yet to take any action on the issue. One industry-wide action on food labelling in the US has hit the buffers with the country's leading food makers pulling out of the Smart Choices Program. Will US regulators now fill that void? These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli