Top stories on just-food this week
Over the past week, Marks and Spencer chairman Sir Stuart Rose shared some of his intentional expansion plans with just-food amid news that the retailer was adding branded products to its offering. Kraft Foods, meanwhile, delivered what many have billed as a pivotal trading update in its bid to takeover Cadbury. Elsewhere, Ahold said that it was on the lookout for expansion opportunities, including acquisitions; and Sara Lee management enlightened us as to why top-line growth at the meat-to-bakery group is lagging its peers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK