Top stories on just-food this week
This was the week when even the ongoing speculation over the future of Cadbury was trumped as the headline-grabbing story. That honour fell to UK retail's leading Dutchman, Marc Bolland, who is set to switch from Morrisons after three successful years for upmarket rival Marks and Spencer. The Bolland bombshell overshadowed the latest twist in the Cadbury saga, which saw Hershey and Ferrero indicate they could enter the fray - with a possible joint bid for the Dairy Milk maker a possibility. These are the top stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China