Top stories on just-food this week
This was the week when even the ongoing speculation over the future of Cadbury was trumped as the headline-grabbing story. That honour fell to UK retail's leading Dutchman, Marc Bolland, who is set to switch from Morrisons after three successful years for upmarket rival Marks and Spencer. The Bolland bombshell overshadowed the latest twist in the Cadbury saga, which saw Hershey and Ferrero indicate they could enter the fray - with a possible joint bid for the Dairy Milk maker a possibility. These are the top stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016