Top stories on just-food this week
This was the week when even the ongoing speculation over the future of Cadbury was trumped as the headline-grabbing story. That honour fell to UK retail's leading Dutchman, Marc Bolland, who is set to switch from Morrisons after three successful years for upmarket rival Marks and Spencer. The Bolland bombshell overshadowed the latest twist in the Cadbury saga, which saw Hershey and Ferrero indicate they could enter the fray - with a possible joint bid for the Dairy Milk maker a possibility. These are the top stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods