Top stories on just-food this week
This was the week when even the ongoing speculation over the future of Cadbury was trumped as the headline-grabbing story. That honour fell to UK retail's leading Dutchman, Marc Bolland, who is set to switch from Morrisons after three successful years for upmarket rival Marks and Spencer. The Bolland bombshell overshadowed the latest twist in the Cadbury saga, which saw Hershey and Ferrero indicate they could enter the fray - with a possible joint bid for the Dairy Milk maker a possibility. These are the top stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project