Top stories on just-food this week
GM waded back into view this week with a report from the UK's Food Standards Agency detailing consumers' current wishes on the issue. Formal appointments were made for the European Commission, including a new agriculture chief, while Waitrose boss Mark Price was named as a contender for the top job at Morrisons. And Bakkavor and Greencore, two key players in private label, issued their latest numbers and claimed the market was seeing a recovery in convenience food. These were the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs