Top stories on just-food this week
Once again, Kraft Foods' pursuit of Cadbury grabbed your attention this week and the US food giant has filed its offer documents to the Dairy Milk maker's shareholders. United Biscuits and Nestle have revealed plans to expand further in India, while in another emerging market, Russia, X5 Retail Group defied the country's gloomy economy with its own plans for expansion. Meanwhile, retail giant Delhaize announced a "new game plan", designed to cut costs, boost profits and drive its business in markets from Greece to Indonesia. These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk