Top stories on just-food this week
Once again, Kraft Foods' pursuit of Cadbury grabbed your attention this week and the US food giant has filed its offer documents to the Dairy Milk maker's shareholders. United Biscuits and Nestle have revealed plans to expand further in India, while in another emerging market, Russia, X5 Retail Group defied the country's gloomy economy with its own plans for expansion. Meanwhile, retail giant Delhaize announced a "new game plan", designed to cut costs, boost profits and drive its business in markets from Greece to Indonesia. These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival