Top stories on just-food this week
Once again, Kraft Foods' pursuit of Cadbury grabbed your attention this week and the US food giant has filed its offer documents to the Dairy Milk maker's shareholders. United Biscuits and Nestle have revealed plans to expand further in India, while in another emerging market, Russia, X5 Retail Group defied the country's gloomy economy with its own plans for expansion. Meanwhile, retail giant Delhaize announced a "new game plan", designed to cut costs, boost profits and drive its business in markets from Greece to Indonesia. These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery