Top stories on just-food this week
Once again, Kraft Foods' pursuit of Cadbury grabbed your attention this week and the US food giant has filed its offer documents to the Dairy Milk maker's shareholders. United Biscuits and Nestle have revealed plans to expand further in India, while in another emerging market, Russia, X5 Retail Group defied the country's gloomy economy with its own plans for expansion. Meanwhile, retail giant Delhaize announced a "new game plan", designed to cut costs, boost profits and drive its business in markets from Greece to Indonesia. These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units