Top stories on just-food this week
Copenhagen, Cadbury, Kroger and Kit Kat - this week's top stories had an alliterative ring to them. As the UN Climate Change conference kicked off in the Danish capital, we looked at how the food industry is, in the words of one industry body, "intrinsically linked" to a warming planet. Cadbury will mount its formal defence of the Kraft Foods takeover on Monday (14 December) and this week saw union officials again criticise the prospect of Kraft ownership. Nestle joined Cadbury in the Fairtrade corner with the announcement that Kit Kat would switch to the ethical label in the New Year. And, meanwhile, Kroger, the US retail giant slashed its profit forecast and sent its shares tumbling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report