Top stories on just-food this week
Cabdury's publication of its formal defence against Kraft Foods' hostile takeover hogged the headlines in the early part of the week but then attention turned to an EU deal on banana tariffs - after a global trade dispute lasting over a decade. The EU and bananas then returned to the news agenda with the announcement that the European Commission is probing an alleged cartel in southern Europe. These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units