Top stories on just-food this week
Cabdury's publication of its formal defence against Kraft Foods' hostile takeover hogged the headlines in the early part of the week but then attention turned to an EU deal on banana tariffs - after a global trade dispute lasting over a decade. The EU and bananas then returned to the news agenda with the announcement that the European Commission is probing an alleged cartel in southern Europe. These are the top ten stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO