Top stories on just-food this week
Yes, it was Cadbury - again - that grabbed your attention this week - notably the UK firm's latest defence against Kraft Foods' hostile takeover and reports that Ferrero had abandoned plans for a counter bid. Deloitte published its annual global retail rankings, while Carrefour appointed a former Tesco executive to breathe fresh life into its French operations. The UK's plans for a supermarket ombudsman caused a fierce debate on this side of the pond, while in the US, proposals for cuts in salt levels ruffled some feathers. These are the top stories this week on just-food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast