Top stories on just-food this week
Yes, it was Cadbury - again - that grabbed your attention this week - notably the UK firm's latest defence against Kraft Foods' hostile takeover and reports that Ferrero had abandoned plans for a counter bid. Deloitte published its annual global retail rankings, while Carrefour appointed a former Tesco executive to breathe fresh life into its French operations. The UK's plans for a supermarket ombudsman caused a fierce debate on this side of the pond, while in the US, proposals for cuts in salt levels ruffled some feathers. These are the top stories this week on just-food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review