Top stories on just-food this week
Diamond Foods, the US nut maker, looks set to take a bigger bite out of the snacks market on both sides of the pond after striking a deal to buy crisp firm Kettle Foods. Upmarket snacks is a buoyant category, with, in the UK, United Biscuits and Warburtons among those launching "posh" crisps in recent months - and PepsiCo's Walkers also pushing its Red Sky brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group