Top stories on just-food this week
Diamond Foods, the US nut maker, looks set to take a bigger bite out of the snacks market on both sides of the pond after striking a deal to buy crisp firm Kettle Foods. Upmarket snacks is a buoyant category, with, in the UK, United Biscuits and Warburtons among those launching "posh" crisps in recent months - and PepsiCo's Walkers also pushing its Red Sky brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods