Top stories on just-food this week
The future of Glanbia, with its interest in consumer dairy products, dairy ingredients and sports nutrition, grabbed your interest this week as the Irish food group revealed it was in talks to offload parts of the business. Unilever and Nestle were the subject of M&A rumours as reports in Belgium linked to the two food giants to the country's biggest ice-cream maker. Nestle, meanwhile, launched its nutrition brand Jenny Craig in France as, on this side of the channel, the UK's Food Standards Agency put forward plans for a new to label the nutrition content of food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid