Top stories on just-food this week
The future of Glanbia, with its interest in consumer dairy products, dairy ingredients and sports nutrition, grabbed your interest this week as the Irish food group revealed it was in talks to offload parts of the business. Unilever and Nestle were the subject of M&A rumours as reports in Belgium linked to the two food giants to the country's biggest ice-cream maker. Nestle, meanwhile, launched its nutrition brand Jenny Craig in France as, on this side of the channel, the UK's Food Standards Agency put forward plans for a new to label the nutrition content of food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report