Top stories on just-food this week
The future of Glanbia, with its interest in consumer dairy products, dairy ingredients and sports nutrition, grabbed your interest this week as the Irish food group revealed it was in talks to offload parts of the business. Unilever and Nestle were the subject of M&A rumours as reports in Belgium linked to the two food giants to the country's biggest ice-cream maker. Nestle, meanwhile, launched its nutrition brand Jenny Craig in France as, on this side of the channel, the UK's Food Standards Agency put forward plans for a new to label the nutrition content of food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund